- If you are a member of Health First Colorado and live in a county not served by a managed care (health) plan, you have a PCP. If you want to keep that PCP, you don’t have to do anything.
- If you are a member of Health First Colorado and want to choose a different PCP, or switch from your health plan to a PCP, here are some things to think about before you choose:
- You can change your PCP at any time.
- You are not limited to the PCP you choose. You can use any willing Health First Colorado provider statewide.
- If you want to find a new PCP, go to Find a Provider.
- To choose a PCP who you know by name, search by name.
- To choose a PCP who can help you with your special health needs, or to choose a specialty such as a pediatrician, search by provider type.
- To find a provider near you, search by county.
To find a specialist, dentist or other provider, go to HealthFirstColorado.com. Or call us at 303-839-2120 or 888-367-6557 (State Relay 711).